Here at First Baptist we are passionate about supporting families and aiding children as they discover God and see what it means to live out his will in their lives. We provide age appropriate classrooms, manned by trained volunteers, that are intentionally driven to aide your kids in meeting Jesus, knowing Jesus, and loving like Jesus. For kid’s birth-5th grade FBCYKids is the place to be!
Visiting? No need to worry simply arrive at the check-in station in the Kid’s Ministry building and one of our volunteers will guide you to your classroom.
- On Sunday Mornings we operate during all three hours (8:30, 9:45, and 11:00). Here kids will enjoy the nurturing arms of one of our volunteers, hear stories about the God who loves them, eat a snack and get to engage in some age appropriate play time.
- The Nursery houses our babies and younger children (birth-24 months).
- The Toddlers Room houses the 2 & 3 year olds.
- Preschoolers and Kindergarteners have a room all to themselves.
Throughout the year we hold fun events made specially for our Early Childhood Kids. Click HERE to view Upcoming Events.
- On Sunday Mornings we have classrooms available for all three hours (8:30, 9:45, and 11:00).
- Kid’s Church (8:30 and 11:00) is where all the kids (1st-5th grade) come together to worship, do a craft, and learn a lesson where they get to know about Jesus.
- Sunday School (9:45) is where the kids will go to their classrooms according to grade and participate in games, scripture readings, prayer, and crafts.
- 1st and 2nd Graders
- 3rd and 4th Graders
- 5th Graders
- Our Midweek Program runs throughout the school year starting after Labor Day and ending at the end of May.
During the summer we have other fun events during the week specially planned for the Elementary Kids. Click HERE to view Upcoming Events.
For more information on our Children's Ministry, please contact Ashley Kemme at email@example.com.